Welcome to my Online Booking System!
Please listen to my welcome message and read the notes below to help you make your booking.
When are my clinics and what are my phone and skype contacts?
Appointments are available on Tuesdays and Thursdays. The morning appointments are by telephone or skype and the afternoon ones are in person at the Apthorp Centre in Weston Rd, Bath BA1 2XT. The telephone number for phone appointments is 01225-315501 but this number does not take messages, so please only use it when you have an appointment. My skype contact is rosy.daniel1 so do send me a contact request if we are to meet via skype. Do let me know if consulting with me in the morning whether it will be phone or skype so that I can get set up appropriately. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do you make a booking?
- Click the Make a Booking button above and this will take you to my online booking diary
- Choose a service (appointment type) by type, length and duration
- Choose provider – which is me!
- Then choose the Tuesday or Thursday date you wish to come on (if no time slot is showing for the time you choose, it means it has been booked already so go back and choose again)
- Next fill in your profile to register yourself with your name, address and contact details plus any comments you wish to make that will be of help to me.
- Once registered in the system you can then just Log in next time you wish to make a booking via the Log in button top right (if this is not showing you are still logged in from your last visit)
- Click the red ‘Create new profile’ button to set up your online profile with me. You can choose to sign in with whichever method you wish, but whichever you choose the first time will be the one you must use to sign-in in future.)
- Once signed in you will be asked to confirm your information is correct.
- Once an appointment is booked you will receive a confirmation email immediately and then a reminder two days before the appointment is due.
- If you need to change an appointment see ‘Cancel and Re-schedule’ below
Your information before your first appointment
Please send any useful test results and medical reports to my email email@example.com in good time for me to read prior to our session. You may also wish to write a brief narrative about your situation, with a statement about your main wishes and aims for our first session together.
Could you also email me your address, email and phone number and the name of your next of kin and anyone that will be joining you on your appointment? Thank you!
And finally, if you are consulting me by phone or skype, as mentioned above, do let me know in advance which one it is.
For first appointments:
- Once you have filled in your details click the ‘Continue’ button to go to the payment page.
- You will see the details of your appointment and when you scroll down you will see the option to make secure payment by card on the Square pay platform. This is completely secure online payment engine.
- Fill in your card details and then click the ‘Pay and Book Appointment’ button.
- If you decide that you do not wish to proceed with payment, then click the ‘Cancel Booking’ option at the bottom.
For follow-up appointments booked by you:
- Follow the procedure above to make and appointment and pay online
For follow-up appointments booked by me at a previous consultation:
- You will receive a reminder two days before, and an invoice the day before your appointment with instructions on how to pay, so if you need to cancel or re-schedule this, take action when you get your reminder email.
I look forward to helping you!
Helpline and Dr Phone-in
If you are having difficulty making a booking, then leave me a message on 01225-745737 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org. I will aim to return your call within 48 hours but please bear in mind that I also work as a Trainer for Health Creation and as Consultant to the Health and Wellbeing Trust Charity. These roles take me away from my office and of course, I also take annual leave and am out of office on bank holidays.
You will see that one of the options on my clinic days is a 9.30 Dr Phone In for 15 minutes. Use these slots if you need to discuss your situation before going forward with a full hour’s consultation. The Dr Phone In is also goof if you need a brief follow-up check in or have a question that needs answering.
Please note that cancellations within 24 hrs of your appointment will be charged for, other than in serious extenuating circumstances. So do be sure to cancel or re-schedule in good time if your circumstances change. You will get a reminder email two days before your appointment is due, so this is the last opportunity to make changes it if needs be.
To Cancel and /or Re-Schedule an Appointment
To cancel or re-schedule:
- Go directly to my booking calendar site at https://drrosydaniel.setmore.com where you can ‘Login’ by clicking the green Login button on the top right of the screen.
- Once logged in click on ‘My account’ on the top right. This will show a drop-down menu, where you choose ‘My Schedule’. Then you will see a table showing any future appointments you have.
- On the top right of the appointment you wish to change you will see a small pencil icon. Click this to ‘Edit’ or ‘Delete’ your appointment.
- If you choose ‘Edit’ then you are taken to the option to ‘Reschedule this Appointment’. Clicking this will take you to the calendar page and you can book a new appointment in the usual way.
- If you choose ‘Delete’ then you will be asked to confirm that you wish to ‘Cancel this Appointment’. Do so and the appointment will be cancelled.
- If the booking is cancelled more than 24 hours in advance, I will issue a full refund, but this may take 5 to 10 days to be credited to your account.
How to Edit Your Details
If you wish to edit your details (phone number, e-mail address, etc) then you can do so through the ‘My Account’ section on my booking calendar site https://drrosydaniel.setmore.com
- Login and then under ‘My Account’ at the top right select ‘My Profile’. Edit your details as you wish to. You can also choose to turn on or off e-mail reminders for booked appointments.
Please note that your data will not be shared with any other party and will not be stored anywhere other than in my client database. You have the right to ask for details of any information about you that I have stored and to have it removed at any time.
News and Information Updates
From time to time I email my clients via Mailchimp to share new information and invitations for healthy holidays and courses. If you do not wish to receive these Updates, then go to the very bottom of the Mailchimp email and unsubscribe.